One of the CARMA-project objectives
is to build up social cohesion by building up their capabilities and cultivating Responsible Citizens.
The CARMA-project will furthermore promote cooperation between stakeholders with the goal to help young people grow and play an active part in their society.
To bolster the youngsters the CARMA-project will be focusing on four main fields: Youth Unemployment, Ecology, Health and Citizenship.
The main objective of the “CARMA”-project is to support the European (and global) efforts to decrease youth unemployment by strengthening the youth’s capacities, competences and economic abilities through extending their knowledge, perspective and (personal and/or professional) network.
The project will :
- Set up and implement at least 18 local campaigns in 6 different countries on 2 continents
- Exchange and develop information concerning responsible citizenship, focused on four fields: Youth Unemployment, Ecology, Health and Citizenship.
Implement a youth workers mobility and job shadowing
Directly involve many young people :
- 12 youth workers will be invited for the training the trainers meeting (2 per partner)
- 24 young volunteers will be engaged in the project and trained, to elaborate, execute, follow-up and refine different field actions
- 5400 young people (900 per partner) will be reached through 18 field-actions (3 actions per partner)
- Have 12 000 indirect participants informed by the printed material in both campaign rounds, 60 000 by social media and 150 000 by conventional media.